Toystorage: Home run for the geeks

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Home run for the geeks

It was the third day after CNY. For us, it's a friend visitation period. Few of my friend and I went to Jieqi's house and it's purely fun. I'm sure we're going to do it next year again. After that we went to visit my house, which I do not have anything to entertain them but to play poker cards and computer. Later on, we have steamboat at my house again and watched a movie called "School Gurls". We brought cheese fries and fried mantou that we call it awesome and all of us really enjoyed that day together.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger lisasa said...

I LOVE YOUR HEADER PICTURE ON TOP!! DID YOU DRAW THAT YOURSELF, SUPERBLY NICEEEEEEEE! *million thumbs up*

February 8, 2011 at 5:31 PM  
Blogger shaun ling said...

hahaha lisa, ya. But this blog is so dead. Didn't promote it to anyone just fb friends, LOL and you're first one to comment and this is my frist time to reply. lol, this is embarrasing.

February 9, 2011 at 2:05 AM  
Blogger lisasa said...

haha it takes time....and well generally nobody likes to use the comment function. i gather it's cos pple are generally LAZY!!! (except for me!!) who loves to make my presence known!

KEEP BLOGGING! haha one day i shd totally make you my fashion consultant when i am ready for a good makeover yea? (Y)

seeyah soon on weds!

February 13, 2011 at 5:36 PM  
Blogger shaun ling said...

haha true, true. people are generally lazy. lol a fashion consultant, sounds so chim, just called it a stylist will do. yea it would awesome to doll you up.

February 16, 2011 at 6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home