Toystorage: Polishing the old vintage box

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Polishing the old vintage box

Today is career day as what i had mention in the last post. I was very excited because it was the very first time to wear your own clothes to school, however, it must be office wear. Hence, i wore my customized tailored suit with my grandie crocodile shirt, davinchi shoes and a Mont Blanc leather bag along with mother's scarf. It look quite great when combined together. everything went well except my hair. it was a bad hair day as i spray too much spray and wax onto my hair, i turned up too dry and my hair turned so brown that my teacher said it is dyed, LOL. but overall it was okay, i enjoyed hanging out with friend and admiring each other looks.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger lisasa said...

HEY SHAUN!
THE SHOTS ARE DAMN NICE LA! :D


sch's so cooooool, can dress in ur own clothes?!?

January 25, 2011 at 1:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home